LEE WING HONG, PARTNER
• Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Cardiff University
• Certificate in Legal Practice, Malaysia Legal Profession Qualifying Board
• Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya (2013)
• Defended a High Court civil suit after trial which involved RM10 million claim for refund of capital and loss of profit
• Represented employer in criminal proceeding in relation to charge under Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994
Wing Hong is actively involved in the practice of dispute resolution. He regularly appears as solicitor and counsel in civil trial and hearing. In addition, he has also appeared as junior counsel in drug trafficking cases.
He is regularly sought by individuals and companies to advise and represent them in general litigation matters including defamation, landlord and tenant disputes, land acquisition, dispute between employer and employee, debt recovery, execution proceedings such as garnishee proceedings and Writ of Seizure and Sale, company and shareholders related disputes such as winding up proceedings, minority oppression and breach of director’s duty.
He also represents individuals and companies in litigation concerning consumer facilities disputes including hire purchase, foreclosure and insolvency proceedings. Besides that, he also handles family law matters such as child adoption, legitimacy and divorce proceedings.